This is a really great mid sized drone for beginners. It has different options like HD camera and more, and for the price, you really can’t beat it. Check out our UDI u818a review here so you can get a better sense of what it is like!
Looking to add some adventure to your next outdoor excursion? The latest UDI U818A WiFi FPV drone will allow you to immerse yourself in flight while capturing exquisite aerial footage and photography.
– This drone is the latest UDI 818A Wifi FPV drone exclusively through USA Toyz updated with WiFi and FPV (first-person view.)
– Pairing your drone and mobile devide is easy through iOS and Android systems.
– Catch live video and photo feed through any compatible device while in flight.
– Gravity Induction mode allows you to fly the drone without even touching your mobile device. – Equipped to fly right out of the box!
– Includes 4 safety-protected propellers and impact-resistant plastic parts that are durable and easy to repair.
– Drone has integrated safety guards to prevent collision and damage to propellers.
– Includes a bonus battery to double your flying time. It can be swapped or charged in place easily via USB. Lasts 6-9 minutes per flight.
– 2MP Forward-facing camera takes pristine HD video and HD photos with intense color and precise white balance. Video resolution has been upgraded to 1280*720 at 30 FPS.
– Removable Micro-SD (TF) stores enough footage to last you several flights. Saves in AVI and JPEG format making them easy to upload.
– The controller comes with a photo button to snap pictures, a video button to start and stop recording and a roll button for an instant 360° roll.
– Left trigger and right joystick combo with flip 360° in any direction. Right trigger turns the signal light on and off.
– Equipped with LED running lights and remote control signal light for a realistic look and nighttime flight.
– Ages 14+.
Includes: – U818A WiFi FPV Quadcopter – 2.4Ghz Controller – 2 x 700mAh LiPo Batteries – USB Battery Charger – 4GB Micro-SD Card – 4 Spare Propellers – Power Bank – User Manual
Since this is a beginner camera drone, we recommend you check out the comparison vs the Yuneec Q500 which is a bit more expensive but comes with a much better camera. Would be a good option once you have mastered the UDI.