The Hubsan H107C X4 Quadcopter in red and white is a quad-rotor, palm-sized RC helicopter that features a 2.4GHz, 4-Channel transmitter and a built-in 0.3MP, 720 x 240 resolution camera. This quadcopter is a great starter drone if you are looking for video and picture taking capabilities. This mini drone is recommended for beginners as well as advanced fliers as it is fairly easy to learn on and super fun to fly! The most notable feature of this quadcopter is its size, even with a prop-to-prop wingspan of just 5.75″ it sill has room for a camera. Whether you want to fly it inside or outside it will do well for any type of environment. This is a step up from the Hubsan X4 H107L in the fact that it has a camera attached so you can take video and pictures while in flight. To record video there is a Micro SD/Micro SDHC memory card slot below the “tail” section that is activated using a button just to the side of the card slot. This will not allow you to fly via video but it is great for recording videos while in flight! Finally, a 3.7V, 380mAh lithium-polymer battery tucks away inside the body providing up to 7 minutes flying time. If you are looking for something without video recording check out our our beginners guide to quadcopters and drones where we talk more about the Hubsan X4 H107L and some other great quads.
The transmitter (TX) supports both Mode 1 and Mode 2 stick configurations. Mode 2 is typically preferred in the U.S. as many argue it more closely simulates actual aircraft controls, however some international users may be more accustomed to Mode 1.
- Records to MicroSD and MicroSDHC memory cards
- LCD info screen displays: remaining battery, stick trim settings, and other data
- Supports Mode 1 and Mode 2 stick configurations
- Adjustable rudder, elevator, and aileron trim to compensate for drift
- Finds rudder central point automatically after landing and powering down throttle for three seconds
- Red/green LED indicates proper binding with receiver (RX)
- Powers using 4x AA batteries
Flight Control System
- Expert and Normal flight modes
- 6-axis gimbal with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Advanced aerobatics including 360° barrel rolls possible in Expert Mode
- Flies up to 7 minutes with featured 380mAh lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery
- Four LEDs on the prop posts flash to indicate low battery
- Charges via USB in approximately 40 minutes using a computer or USB charger
Product ReviewsWrite A Review
Excellent little beginner quadcopter
I bought this as a low skill flyer. I am impressed, it is very easy to operate and is very durable. Replacement parts are cheap too.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to start flying. Unknown on Wednesday 14th Oct 2015
This was my first quadcopter. Until a few months ago, I had never really even held an r/c remote. But with about an hour of flight under my belt, I feel I have just about mastered this little quad....flips, tricks and all. It is truly a pleasure to fly indoors and outdoors. Held up fairly well to 10 MPH winds and is a trooper after a couple hard hits to the walls indoors.
If you are looking for a cool gift for someone or want to enter the r/c hobby, this is a good place to start. Jerome on Friday 20th Jun 2014
With camera RTF
I own 4 types of Hubsan's quads, This one is a bit heaver but has larger motors and higher ma. battery. Flies outdoors better then all the other models because of the powerful motors. Very stable with Unexpected quality video and sound!
Only disappointment was there should be a memory card and usb adaptor included or offered as an option. Ted on Friday 20th Jun 2014