This is the top of the line DJI Phantom that comes with everything you need to successfully fly and film at the highest resolution. This ready to fly drone includes an integrated HD camera and high quality 3-axis gimbal and a 5200mAh LiPo Battery as standard equipment. The DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ was developed to provide a simple to set up and super easy to fly drone that delivers professional results. This is a true flying camera system that allows you to shoot fully stabilized video from the sky, right out of the box.
A built-in high precision 3-axis camera stabilization system provides smooth footage, offering creative freedom in the sky with fewer limitations. The integrated GPS auto-pilot system offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering, giving you constant stable flight so you can worry less about flying and more about getting that epic shot!
Not sure if this quadcopter to get? Check out this review of the different DJI Phantoms to see which one is right for you.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Features:
- Radar Positioning: Built in flight radar displays the current position of the Phantom 2 Vision+ in relation to the position of the pilot.
- Return Home: Exceeding the control range of the remote control automatically triggers ‘Return-to-Home’. The Phantom 2 Vision+ will automatically fly back to its takeoff point and land safely.
- Max Flight Time: 25 Minutes.
- Real-Time On Screen Flight Parameters: This allows you to monitor current flight telemetry using your smart phone onscreen display.
- High Performance Camera: The Phantom 2 Vision+ carries an extremely high quality camera and a 4GB micro SD card. It shoots full HD video at 1080p 30, 720p 60 for clean slow motion and takes 14 megapixel stills.
- Camera Tilt Control: The gimbal system allows you to tilt the camera as you fly, so you can create the shots you see in your mind. you can even point the camera straight down for a totally unique view of your world.
- Supports Adobe DNG RAW: DNG RAW photo capture means all original image information is retained for powerful post processing.*
- Adobe Lens Profile Support: An Adobe lens profile for barrel distortion removal is available for the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ camera.*
- Camera Parameter Settings: Camera settings including Picture Quality, ISO, Exposure Compensation, White Balance, and capture format can be adjusted from your smart phone through the Vision app.
- Album Synchronization: Beam photos and videos from the Vision+ straight to your phone using Wi-Fi! This incredible features requires no computer and can be done from distances up to 700m using the built in Wi-Fi connection, without ever needing to land the aircraft!
- No Fly Zones Feature: In order to increase flight safety and prevent accidental flights in restricted areas, the firmware for the Phantom 2 series includes a No Fly Zone feature. These zones have been divided into two categories: A and B. For a full explanation of the difference between the categories and view a full list of places included, please click here.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Specifications:
- Supported Battery: DJI 5200mAh LiPo Battery
- Weight (Battery & Propellers included): 1242g
- Hover Accuracy (Ready to Fly): Vertical: 0.8m; Horizontal: 2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tiltable Angle: 35°
- Max Ascent / Descent Speed: Ascent: 6m/s; Descent: 3m/s
- Max Flight Speed: 15m/s (Not Recommended)
- Diagonal motor-motor distance: 350mm
- Working Current: Static : 750mA; Dynamic : 900mA
- Control Accuracy: ±0.03°
- Controllable Range: Pitch: -90°－0°
- Maximum Angular Speed: Pitch : 90°/s
- Operating Environment Temperature: 0℃-40℃
- Sensor size: 1/2.3″
- Effective Pixels: 14 Megapixels
- Resolution: 4384×3288
- HD Recording: 1080p30
- Recording FOV: 110° / 85°
- Remote Controller
- Operating Frequency: 5.728 GHz－5.85 GHz
- Communication Distance (open area): CE Compliance: 400m; FCC Compliance: 800m
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER): -93dBm
- Transmitter Power: CE Compliance: 25mW; FCC Compliance: 100mW
- Working Voltage: 80 mA@6V
- Battery: 4 AA Batteries
- Range Extender
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462MHz
- Communication Distance (open area): 500-700m
- Transmitter Power: 20dBm
- Power Consumption: 2W
Product ReviewsWrite A Review
Great drone for the money
You know, I really like this drone. It might not be as new as some of the other drones out there but the camera is great and it is super easy to fly. The GPS stability is fantastic and you just put the quadcopter wherever you want and then look at your iphone to take the shot. All of this is connected via wifi. I also bought a backpack for it which makes it super easy to take on weekend trips where we may want to fly and take shots. Unknown on Thursday 10th Mar 2016
- DJI - Introducing the Phantom 2 Vision Plus
- How to fly and shoot with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision + Quadcopter drone on Location